From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:25 AM
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Preview of new SchoolForge home page

Justin wrote:
http://www.schoolforge.net/education

Trying a few different things here, as always, input is welcomed.

Justin

All the "View More" links go to http://www.schoolforge.net/software
which is surely not what's intended.  On a mildly different topic, the
SEUL/edu Educational Application Index is currently unmaintained and
hasn't been properly maintained in quite a while.  Heck, SEUL/edu hasn't
existed for quite a while.  If anyone would like to take over management
of this increasingly out of date resource, it would be much appreciated.
Is the Educational Application Index still useful to anyone?  If it's
not being used, I think those of us who were the driving forces behind
it initially would have no qualms about putting it to sleep.  Does
anyone have any ideas about this?

Doug Loss