[school-discuss] Trying to make the world a better place (Scott Cowley in March)

Hi there everyone!

This is an email I wanted to respond to last March, but suddenly got too busy
with school and kids to do it until now.

It seems to me like most of us are into Linux and FOSS because we want to make
the world a better place.  We want to help kids.

I'll betcha that most people on this list also care about alternative energy,
being kind to animals and the earth and helping their neighbors.

This just resonated with me "All that we can do in life is create and
demonstrate better alternatives."

Thanks for this post, Scott!