Re: [school-discuss] Wednesday, July 2 at NECC

Wow! What a great line up! I wish I was staying longer than than the
breeze through I am doing. Thanks for collating the list for everyone,
Steve. I look forward to seeing as many people as possible.

Gotta figure out a way to reliably calculate the number of simultaneous
United Streaming users can be on a single LTSP server as a function of
cpu speed and ram.

--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering