Re: [school-discuss] Removing my mail address from the active mailing list!

On Tue, Jun 01, 2010 at 10:35:27AM -0400, William Fragakis wrote:
> Many lists to add a brief footer displaying links for changing
> subscription options or unsubscribing.

It's actually listed in the header, as the following:

But, of course, most mail clients (mine, included) hide such
headers unless I specifically ask to see them (in Mutt, I press [H] to
toggle)

I agree that having it in the footer is helpful, but even then I've
seen plenty of mailing lists that have done that, and people STILL
don't see it.  (Consider that it's usually at the bottom of a message,
or worse yet, a reply-to-a-reply-to-a-reply-to-a-message :) )

-bill!