[school-discuss] XPaint

With all this discussion of FLOSS painting software,
I suppose XPaint deserves at least a brief mention.
Its user interface has some similarities to GIMP, but
it is much simpler and (IMHO) easier to use. As far as
I know, it was never ported to Windoze. It has been
bundled with many Linux distros, especially minimalist
ones like Damn Small Linux. I'm not sure how actively
the project is being maintained/developed these days;
the stuff I found at SourceForge looked pretty weak.

Joel