Re: [school-discuss] entered video contest

Le 05/06/2012 17:33, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a Ãcrit :
> At the  last minute (yesterday) I entered a video contest for open
> educational resources that I had mentioned earlier on this list.  The
> other project I was involved in fell through.  The theme is dyslexia,
> but I credit the open source packages I used for graphics and editing at
> the end.  They are probably looking for much flashier videos - but
> hopefully it will help spread the word about dyslexia.  My son, Sam is
> in it.
>
> http://youtu.be/h0OuVuE0tKA

Hi,

Here is the French side of this courageous call for open resources.

From an ex-teacher who was so happy to rely upon free software for her
dyslexic pupils, and others...

http://raconte-moi.abuledu.org/w/5687-dyslexic_kids
http://libre.pedagosite.net/voir_doc.php?DOC=326