    Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:30:44 +0200
    From: Loris Tissino <loris.tissino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: [school-discuss] Accounting software
      To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, everybody.

I would like to know if basic accounting (double entry bookkeping) is
taught in (some of the) secondary schools in your countries.

I have been developing a web application, DELT (Double Entry Learning
Tool) that focuses in what is considered relevant in the Italian
schools where the subject is taught (technical economic institutes),
but since it is internationalized, it could be easily used abroad, and
I'd like to receive some feedback and ideas for further development.

The software is released under GNU GPL Affero License, and is available at
http://loristissino.github.io/delt/

There is also an installation already running at http://learndoubleentry.org.

Regards,

         Loris