Re: [school-discuss] open source phone

That is true, but the Ubuntu phone is not dead (the Mozilla one essentially is).  You can find the new community project here:

https://ubports.com/

I have an Ubuntu touch phone now, and have been doing what I can to support the project.

Jeff Elkner
Arlington Public Schools

Let's work together to create a just and sustainable world!