Re: [school-discuss] K-12 Terminal Server solutions

Colin Dellow wrote:
> The school's Linux details webpage isn't terrible laden with details -- but
> for people keeping count and looking for other schools that have gone this
> route, you might find this useful.
I just joined the list yesterday, but I should have introduced myself.
John Baillie and I wrote the stories that have come out about that
deployment. More details are available on my LUG's website:

http://www.mlinux.org/history/sm022002/

If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer them! Nice to meet
everyone.

I hope this doesn't double post. I sent the first response from the
wrong mail account. :)

Anthony L. Awtrey
Vice President - Director of Integration
I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation - Melbourne Office
http://www.idealcorp.com - 321.728.0207