[school-discuss] Re: schools keeping their own protection,

I think first one needs to look at the school are we talking about
elementary school or college.  As was stated there is a lot of
things out
there on the net that is not conducive to the learning environment.
Therefore I believe that there should be some form of protection
built into
the schools network that will enable the "player" not to play, or at
least
put up some road blocks.