Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: BOUNCEschoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net: Non-member submission from ["ColinDellow" <cldellow@ndschool.org>]]

>What does your plan look like?????

Why not start with a server and have the current Macs use X windows
to login to the server.  Slowly build local expertise.  I would argue
that the computers can easily be managed from afar, but the users
can't.  The staff and the students need to see that it will work and
them move them to a networked system.  I have done the same thing,
but never gotten to the xterms.  I generally leave the school after
getting the linux server running netatalk, squid and apache in place.