Re: [school-discuss] article about schoolforge

hello,

we (at http://www.engima.com) are in the process of joining up,
by the end of the month at latest.  we have done multiple linux-on-mainframe
installations and have a variety of products for schools.  if any of the
membership likes our "Time Machine" readings they should suggest some books
(from gutenberg at http://www.promo.net/pg/ ) and we'll do them.
they are mp3 files, so low network stress.  of course you can download them
for free.

does anyone have an interest in doing live broadcast of school plays or
concerts ?

in maintaing a jutebox of those performances ?

in using php-nuke to maintain a website with a database backend ?

we'd being willing to help, to fufill our school forge obligations ...
just ask.

mike eschman, etc...