[school-discuss] Two New Schoolforge Member Applications

Dear Ilya Zaitsev and Mike Eschman,

Welcome to Schoolforge. I'm cc-ing this to the schoolforge-discuss
list, which you should join if you have not yet by going to
http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

All members are required to do three things:

1. Put a schoolforge logo on their Web site (we need the Gimnasium URL, Ilya)
-- two examples of which are:
http://seul.org/edu/images/member80.gif
and
http://opensourceschools.org/images/sforge.gif

2. Join the above mailing list _and_ the schoolforge-core list (to which you
will be subscribed by Doug or Roger, I believe?), and

3. To participate in list discussions and activities.

That's it. Again welcome, and it would be great if you introduced your
organizations to the schoolforge-discuss list.

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge
Gimnasium 4

 Gimnasium 4 is the school of Krasnoyarsk, Russia. One of the strongest
dicipliens is IT. (http://?)
 Contact Ilya Zaitsev zilya@mail.ru
 etc...

 etc... (Engima Technologies Corp.) is an R & D firm specialing in open source
multimedia applications for the research,
 engineering and education communities. We are competent Computer Scientists,
bringing capable technology to the places
 we live and work. (http://www.engima.com)
 Contact mike eschman meschman@engima.com

--
http://www.iteachnet.org