Re: [school-discuss] K12LTSP MOSIX Howto

Hi Doug,

Hey... All the stuff we add is interesting and new...  ;-^)

For instance, you'll find the first MAC LTSP howto posted on k12os.org
tonight. I think that's cool!

OK, folks, time to stop throwing away all those old Macs and start using
them as terminals.

This is really a first version. If I were a Mac user I'd understand it
better but this does look promising. I hope the Mac folks will try it
out and start moving forward with it.

See http://k12os.org for the latest!

;-) Paul

Doug Loss wrote:

> Paul Nelson of K12OS posted this on the K12OS.org website:
>
> Richard Camp [rcamp@campworld.net] posted a MOSIX howto based on the
> K12LTSP distribution. This looks very exciting. I'm thinking this
> will be a great project for my high school Linux/Networking class.
>
> http://k12os.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=14&mode=thread&order=0
>
> Paul, let us know when you add interesting new stuff like this, OK?
>
> --
> Doug Loss                 All I want is a warm bed
> Data Network Coordinator  and a kind word and
> Bloomsburg University     unlimited power.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                Ashleigh Brilliant

Paul Nelson................... pnelson@riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale School, 11733 SW Breyman Ave, Portland, OR 97219
school (503)636-4511.....................fax (503)635-6342
Riverdale Web Page......... http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us