Re: [school-discuss] Collaboration software

Wayne Lang wrote:

> Does anyone know if any open source collaboration software exists?
> Our high school Technology Education teachers would like to set up
> a collaboration enivironment to share documents, CAD files, ideas,
> and whiteboard sketches.  We are considering Peer-to-Peer tools like
> EZMeeting and Groove.  Since we use Linux web servers we are
> interested in an open source solution.

We have developed a computer supported collaborative learning (CSCL)
software called Fle3 (http://fle3.uiah.fi) - it's open source.

Fle3 is not peer-to-peer system but web based server software. We are
currently developing a new "Jam Session" -modul to the Fle3. Jam Session
is made for collaborative construction of digital artefacts in small
design teams. It will be one kind of co-design tool.

Best regards.

	- Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/