[school-discuss] Welcome to Three New Schoolforge Members!

Dear Prof. Kruk, David Kenney, and Tim Beaver,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

As you probably know from the schoolforge.net site, there are a few
requirements of members.

First, you should get a Schoolforge logo, put it on your site and link it to
schoolforge.net.

Here are some choices:
*http://k12os.org/themes/Dharma/images/sflogo.gif
*http://opensourceschools.org/images/sforge.gif
*http://seul.org/edu/images/member80.gif

The link should be place prominently. None of the choices are unreasonably
large.

Secondly, you will be subscribed to the schoolforge-core mailing list, but must
subscribe yourselves to schoolforge-discuss by going to
http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

This message is being cc-ed to schoolforge-discuss so supporters and members
can learn who you are.

Third, we urge you to introduce yourselves to the group and then to participate
in list discussions. Active participation, defined as occasionally
participating, is a requirement.

That's it!

We are glad you are interested in bringing open resources to schools and look
forward to learning your views on the subject.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

***NEW MEMBERS***

 Name: Colegio Varela
 Contact: Prof. Marcelo Kruk
 Contact email:webmaster@reu.edu.uy

 Name: Berkeley County Schools
 401 South Queen Street
 Martinsburg, WV 25401
 Contact: David L. Kenney
 Contact email:boe_berk@access.k12.wv.us

 Name: Philadelphia Academy Charter School
 Contact: tim Beaver
 Contact email:tb72264@aol.com

--
http://www.iteachnet.org