[school-discuss] Welcome to Two New Schoolforgers

Dear Karl Sarnow and Ludovit Sopcak,

Welcome to Schoolforge! Your two entries bring our membership up to 69
organizations in 23 countries.

I'm cc-ing this message to schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net which we ask you
to join as part of membership. To do so, go to
http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php. You should be subscribed to
schoolforge-core@schoolforge.net by Doug Loss or Roger Dingledine.

We hope that you will become an active participant in the group and we look
forward to learning about you and your views on free/open resources in
education. Please post an intoduction.

Lastly, we ask that you post a schoolforge logo prominently on your
organization's Web site, linked to the http://schoolforge.net site.

Here are a couple to choose from:

http://k12os.org/themes/Dharma/images/sflogo.gif
http://mimerdesk.org/sforge.gif
http://www.bluelinux.org/images/sforge.png

Please copy the one(s) of your choice to your site.

Thank you. Ask questions freely.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

FSuB e.V.

 FSuB e.V. is a non profit membership organization according to german law. We
support the use and development of open source
 software in education. (http://fsub.schule.de/)
 Contact Karl Sarnow fsub-org@fsub.schule.de
 European Schools Project Slovakia

 A Non-Profit Organization of Slovak Project and Telematics Teachers
(http://www.zsdilong.sk/esp)
 Contact Ludovit Sopcak ludovit_s@pobox.sk

--
http://www.iteachnet.org