Re: [school-discuss] Status of EduML?

Hi,

I don't really know how useful this is as an interchange format, which
seemed to be the area of interest. My feeling is that we need the
applications first, and then worry about moving data around (although that
is certainly an issue at the application design stage).

It doesn't scratch any itches I have at the moment, since I'm heavily into
LaTeX <=> HTML conversion currently (and only XML peripherally).

Les Richardson