Re: [school-discuss] Request for comments: Global Knowledgefor Development Digest V1 #634

Absolutely agree with you Mike, I could not have said it better myself.
There is so much anti-education and non-education, anti-learning and
non-learning, it is the epoch of "spin". We must move beyond teaching
the "difference between data and information" as prescribed by all high
school tecxtbooks, to teach the difference between data, information,
knowledge and insight. viva la resistance

Neil Kelly

All emails leaving Kingsbury High School are automatically scanned for viruses and content. The views of the sender do not necessarily reflect the views of Kingsbury High School.

Kingsbury High School
Princes Avenue
London
NW9 9JR