Re: [school-discuss] about s.i.f.

Quoting mike eschman <meschman@etc-edu.com>:
We in a whole heap-a-trouble.

So, I suppose it is doubtful that someone like you with a clue, or all of
Schoolforge, informed or not, is going to influence them. It seems there is no
stopping their momentum. Is there, however, a way to add integrity to what
they're doing so that those using, say, Linux and building open source apps
might be influenced in a direction that represents the missing clues?

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *