[school-discuss] etc ... and war

hello,

today is my mother's birthday, she died in july 1996.

i have my wife and both daughters sick, but no one seems to know what's
causing it.

if we go to war, when i'm done crying, we will broadcast the soundtrack of
"the day the earth stood still" and benjamin britten's "war requiem" for at
least a week.

requiems will be a regular feature until this war goes away, if ever.

then we'll have new scripts coming on line with

gulliver's travels and

the lost world (redux)

that have (i think) the biggest improvements in phrase shaping yet.

right now, i am really glad to have school forge,
even if i don't always sound like it.

school forge is very important to me.

i hope some of you want to see the second installment of the solar system
series.

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought
--
in the time it takes to answer that question, i could have made another audio
book!