[school-discuss] Welcome Noble Ape to Schoolforge!

Dear Tom Barbalet,

I'm writing to welcome you and Noble Ape to Schoolforge. We are impressed with
your project and look forward to working with you to further it and other free
and open resources for education.

Thank you for your interest in Schoolforge.net, the international coalition of
organizations fostering free and open software and other educational resources.

As you may know from the Web site,there are no fees for joining Schoolforge. The
only requirements are as follows:

First, members must copy a Schoolforge logo from
http://www.schoolforge.net/logos to their site and place it prominently, linked
to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, members must have one or more representatives join the
schoolforge-discuss mailing list, which can be done at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php -- members are authomatically
subscribed to schoolfore-core, the low-volume, members-only list.

Third, members are required to participate. This is a community and, therefore,
is dependent on its members' efforts.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
On behalf of Schoolforge MembersQuoting Seul/Edu Membership
==

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *