[school-discuss] Introduction + BBC Radio 4

Howdy,

I have just joined the group thanks to an introduction from Doug Loss. I will be talking on BBC Radio 4 (which also broadcasts over the internet and in the UK) on Ecological Simulation, Education and Visualisation t'row. The show should be archived on the BBC site, if you can't make the live broadcast at 4.30pm GMT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/science/thematerialworld.shtml

I have been developing Noble Ape (formerly the Nervana Project);

http://www.nobleape.com/

since 1996 and welcome any feedback, particularly from educators or fellow developers.

Best regards,

Tom...