[school-discuss] withdraw corporate membership

hello,

etc ... has decided to focus all our energies on the gutenberg project and our
customers, so could you remove etc ... from the member's list?

i would like to continue to post e-mails informing your membership when
broadcasts and downloads of interest become available at etc ...

the schoolforge logo has been removed from the etc... site.

it's been fun :-)

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...
--
in the time it takes to answer that question, i could have made another audio
book!