Re: [school-discuss] Re: [gcompris-devel] Gcompris contest

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 09:00:59PM +0700, David Bucknell wrote:

> I assume this would be a good project for the c programming students in the US
> AP Computing classes? Should I call the contest to the attention of those I know?

Hello David,

I've heard that starting this coming fall, the US AP computer classes
will be using Java.  If true, perhaps the universities would be a nice
place to recruit C/C++ programming help for your project?

Best regards,
David

--
The youth gets together his materials to build a bridge to the moon, and, at
length, the middle-aged man concludes to build a woodshed with them.