Re: [school-discuss] Can some one pls. help me!!!

John Williams wrote:

Hi Somebody,
I have Knoppix 3.3, I don't have internet access on my small Pentium MMX. machine running @ 166Mhz and 42MB RAM. Therefore I always use Internet Cafe's when ever I have to be on the net. Most of the cafes I visit has small LANs (Just one server and five(5) to twenty(20) clients.) running either Windows98/2000/NT/XP, using radio link or Dail-up connection.
Question: Assuming I want to use my Knoppix-CD on one of their clients.
How would I go about it to set it up.
They would have to let you boot from the CD (which they may not do).

--
Dr. Robert G. Rittenhouse, Chair
Department of Computer Science