Re: [school-discuss] M$ SELLING Open Source.

This is no big secret; I doubt it would be violating anybody's non disclosure agreements with microsoft.

Also, as I understand, the BSD licensing scheme fully allows for people to profit from it in this way. So Microsoft has done no wrong with respects to using open source code from BSD.

~m