From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
[mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net] On Behalf Of Les
Richardson
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 9:13 PM
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Subject: [school-discuss] Open Admin for Schools 1.20 released.

Hi,

I've released version 1.20 of Open Admin for Schools. The SDS
integration code is still alpha quality, but I will be releasing mini
updates to this as the feature set (and quality) improves. There are
several structual changes to the tables to support required SDS functions.

There are also many other small improvements and bug fixes over 1.10
including improved monthly attendance reporting, rewritten transfer
functions, etc.

It is available at:

http://richtech.ca/openadmin

Please subscribe to the notification list if you would like to be updated
on the release of new SDS modules.

Les Richardson