[school-discuss] Has this book already been written? - "Linux and Open Source in Academia"

I have en idea for a book. But before starting writing I would like to know if
a book like this already exist.

The idea is a "Linux and Open Source in Academia". My target group is the
non-technical students a highter education such a social science and
humanities at university. People who are not interested in the computer
itself and get confused with a 1000 choises - but need conreat and powerful
solutions and something that just works" for their everyday tasks. Those
people who without the book will working with Windows, MS-Word and Endnote.

The books is currently "in the making" in Danish, but I would like to do an
English edition if a book like this dosen't already exist.

A small webpage about my idea:
http://janus.dk/linux_in_academia/

Response?

-j

--
Roskilde University, Denmark.
Department of Technology and Social Science.