[school-discuss] RE: [Open Admin] US Schools using Open Admin?

Hi Stewart,

I have several schools on my update notification list. However, due to the
nature of the privacy statement when they put in their email address, I
can't tell you who they are. ;<

However, I will send this reply to the schoolforge listserv and we'll see
what comes of it. Also, if you would let me know of any missing functions
required by the school, I can take a look at that.

Les Richardson