Re: [school-discuss] Re: [waaay OT now] SFU, how to yell abuse

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:50, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> on Thu, Mar 25, 2004 at 10:29:32AM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
>> Also, Microsoft do sell (well, mostly give away now) SFU, which has
>> a large FOSS component:

> Every time I see "SFU" I read "Shut the fsck up"....

Wish they would, but can't see it happening. I usually see that abuse
abbreviated STFU.

Actually, the most effective way to yell abuse at people is to yell
"ABUSE!" at them. I did this out the window as a passenger many years
ago while moving from Rockingham to Kardinya: the driver of the other
vehicle had begun to pull out directly in front of our heavily laden
sedan and trailer and my driver had to swerve into the other lane (to
the terror of a car there) to avoid him. The driver hadn't heard what I
said, but his passenger did and they were both still laughing when they
pulled up next to us at a traffic light in Spearwood about 10km later.

Cheers; Leon