[school-discuss] Re: Forcing software down the Schools throats is a Serious Blunder!

on Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 01:16:45AM +0100, Knut Yrvin (knuty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> s?ndag 06 mars 2005, 20:28, skrev Michael Dean:
> > My point is that a new process must take place before schools, other
> > than computer science departments of universities, will take Open
> > Source seriously. Yes, some school admins have arbitrarily forced it
> > down their teachers and students throats, but adaptation comes from
> > pull not push forces in our society.
>
> The unbiased question should be:

The unbiased answer is:  Michael Dean is trolling and/or transrational,
and you have been trolled.

There remain some interesting issues he addresses, discussion of which
may be useful for the rest of the crowd.

> You did not answer my questions:

Get used to it ;-)

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>        http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
   Use a personal CSS stylesheet to enhance Web usability: