Re: [school-discuss] appindex?

Michael Shigorin wrote:

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 07:29:38AM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:

Sorry for *hideous* off-topic but...

No more of this please, folks. Michael, I understand that
these things are upsetting, but I don't want to see any of
them, from anyone, on this list again. Let it drop.

Sorry-sorry-sorry, I must go help AppIndex if I've got that much free time to type things in! (actually, not that much even)

Funny you should mention that... The AppIndex is badly maintained these days (entirely my fault) and needs someone to keep up on it. Les Richardson has done what he could when he could, but it's not enough. We have some ideas on how to fix things, but no one to do them. Are you interested in this, Michael? Or anyone else, for that matter.

Doug Loss