[school-discuss] Traveling up the US West Coast

Hey,

I've not been very active in this list of late, however I'm still very much into all things open source/linux/education/children/home schooling/road schooling related.  My family and I will be traveling up the West Coast for various reasons and if I can combine that with meeting some people about things like edubuntu, debian-edu, ubuntu, ltsp, k12ltsp, I would like to.  If you have computer labs available I can do demonstrations.  Please look at http://spunge.org/~jwaddell/ourpath.html to see if you might be on our path and are interested in setting something up.    As you can see on the given url I'm intending to go to the LinuxFest Northwest in Bellingham, Washington.  I hope to do a presentation or have booth there, however I've not committed to anything yet, as our path often leads us to unexpected places and timing goes out the window....and I don't yet have access to the machines to do the type of ltsp lab demonstration I'd like to do.  Anyway, if any of you on this list are planning on doing a presentation/being there I'd like to discuss it.