From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Justin
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 11:15 AM
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [school-discuss] SchoolForge website status

Just an update on the SchoolForge website - it should be back online (and better then ever!) sometime tomorrow.  I actually did have a local installation that had what was planned, but finished the migration and updates fairly quickly so I got to thinking..well, since it's offline, I might as well add this.. and that.. and on it went through the weekend.  :)  I'll be sure to send out another note when it is back online.