Re: [school-discuss] SchoolForge site is up with new features!

Thanks Tyson,

When the news area starts to pick up, categories will be added - they will appear under the primary navigation (within the blue box,) but right now, there isn't much to categorize - so I'm not sure what categories would be most appropriate. I'm thinking K-12/Higher Ed/International news areas will be the most likely starting places.

Justin

Tyson Gray wrote:
Awesome job!!!
The layout alterations to the header and menu are fantastic! To me, the SchoolForge logo is /the/ first spot my eyes go. The organization of the menu categories make it feel as though everything is at my fingertips! I think the arrangement of the SchoolForge logo and menu have improved to justify this.

I think having the News section as the front page is a good idea. What about the ability to search within them? Are there any plans to have categories for news articles, for example maybe a little box on the front page? The Case Study System looks great and Advanced Sorting covers a lot of bases.

Again, good work on the site Justin!

Tyson