[school-discuss] Tux Droid

Have any of you tried out the Python-programmable
Tux Droid yet? If you haven't heard about it,
here's a recent review:

http://arstechnica.com/reviews/hardware/tux-droid-review.ars

Perhaps Tux Droids could be useful in those
Tux-based media campaigns we were discussing
a while back--as long as the Droids remain
obedient to commands from humans, of course.
While I'm looking forward to the era that the
reviewer describes--when the machines conquer
humanity--I suspect the the takeover will
involve some Furbies and Aibo robot dogs as
well as Tux Droids and Roombas. :-)

Joel

Looking for last minute shopping deals?