Re: [school-discuss] Re: blogging in education (was: proposed online education :Not Just Home Schooling)

I've also heard from other school librarians that Blogger is often
blocked in schools.  It also requires that each student register for
an account on Blogger and that sometimes deters them from
participating.

--
Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime