[school-discuss] New Software Needed?

I asked:

> > Are there any particular kinds of software
> > that still need to be written to help with the
> > special needs of homeschooling families/groups?

Jim Wildman answered:

>I think everything I would have ever wanted is available.

And Gary Dunn responded to Jim:

Could you elaborate, Gary? Your site at openslate.net
provides some clues, I think, but I would like more
details about what you believe is lacking. Not that
I'm about to jump in and write it overnight--certainly
not all by myself--but I think it would be useful to
understand the dissatisfactions that exist. After all,
"dissatisfactions" should really be just another way
of saying "opportunities." :-)

Joel

Looking for last minute shopping deals?