[school-discuss] Crayon Physics

For anyone who has not heard about Crayon Physics
yet, here is where you can download it . . .

http://www.kloonigames.com/blog/games/crayon

. . . and, if you like, join the discussion about
using the M$ Windows version under Wine, and maybe
seeing an eventual port over to Linux.

To me, the most interesting thing about Crayon
Physics is the underlying concept--simple in basic
design, full of creative possibilities in execution.
I'd like to see how FLOSS programmers can develop
the ideas here in various directions.

Joel

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs