Re: [school-discuss] seeking your feedback on interactive digital projectors

try this info tim

http://www.genee-india.com/genee_view_SX_22i.php

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:35 AM, j. Tim Denny <johndenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Friends

We will be purchasing about 10 interactive short throw digital projectors for university computer labs in Laos in the coming months.  On another ed tech list I have asked about projection surfaces and got some good advice on acrylic wall paints rather than standard pull down screens.

I wanted to ask here if any of  you have experience with interactive digital projectors and if you can give some insight to useful software, maintenance and usage tips. As far as I can see they work exactly the same as any other digital projector except for the added interactive features. I have yet to test one (none available here to test) and am solely going on the various videos and reviews I have seen on the net.

Cheers
Tim
__________________________________
j. Tim  Denny, Ph.D.
 Consultant - International Development, Education  and ICT
  SKYPE - jtdenny    Googletalk - denny.jt

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jtdenny

https://www.avuedigitalservices.com/VR/id130765695
While SAT scores might predict your success in the classroom, beyond a basic level of intelligence your passion, motivation, initiative, networking and hustle matter more than your grade-point average.  Dale Stephens founder of UnCollege.org
https://www.sugarsync.com/referral?rf=esi2y0whdhk52&utm_source=txemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral

--
Rukshar Ahmed Khan
Lot 7 Nakoliya,