[school-discuss] Open Source CD distribution

Am giving a talk at our local Tech Conference at the end of the month.
 Would like to give away some CD disks with Open Source Windows
programs so some of the attendees can try out Open Source
applications.  Was wondering if there were any recommendations on good
colletions to hand out.  I was thinking about the OpenDisc Education
CD ( http://www.theopendisc.com/ ) or the Trinidad and Tobago Computer
Society CD ( http://www.ttcsweb.org/osswin-cd/ ).  However, both are
still offering OpenOffice in place of LibreOffice and I was hoping for
something a little more up-to-date.  Maybe just the OpenDisc CD (not
the education edition) would work.  Would appreciate some
recommendations.  What's a good Open Source CD collection on Windows
that would be useful to educators?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura
###