Re: [school-discuss] Off-Topic (sort of): Reasons not to use Google Docs for Education?

Gentleman,
Thank you.
I have tried the interface before and hit snags. I don't have funding for a partner and I don't have a server here. Network services for the district, downtown, is overwhelmed and not really available.

I feel like I'm missing a simple piece here. Again, I'm self taught and implementing these changes to F/OSS on my own, so your help on telling me the obvious is appreciated.

Robert Litt
ASCEND K-8
3709 E. 12th St.
Oakland, CA 94602