Re: [school-discuss] Simple app for attendance at camp setting

Mobile attendance,
I like the Smart Seat app for the iphone. It cost $3.99 us dollar.
Jim

From: Mark Rauterkus <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, March 23, 2012 3:23:14 PM
Subject: [school-discuss] Simple app for attendance at camp setting

Hi Tech Pros,

I'm looking for an application for taking student attendance at a
summer camp setting. Got activities, coming and going, main office,
parents, classroom teachers, handing off kids, etc.

Rather than start to roll our own -- I was wondering if anyone else
worked on this yet?

Would love it to work as a web app or else on a smart phone and
communicate as needed elsewhere.

We have multiple classes, field trips, sites, teachers, and students, of course.

--
Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus@xxxxxxxxx
Swimming and Water Polo Coach, Schenley High School, Pittsburgh, PA
http://CLOH.wikia.com
412 298 3432 = cell
###