Re: [school-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] FisicaLab 0.3.2

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 12:07:16PM -0600, German A. Arias wrote:
> OBTAINING FISICALAB
> =======================
> Source code and binary package (32 bits) are available here:
> http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/fisicalab/

Just in case, here's my experimental WindowMaker/GNUstep LiveCD
including FisicaLab 0.3.0, among others:

http://ftp.linux.kiev.ua/pub/Linux/ALT/people/mike/iso/mkimage-profiles/tmp/regular-gnustep-20130312-i586.iso

The direct link to a 550M ISO image *will* be broken in a few
weeks or months, I hope that an updated version will join the
http://nightly.altlinux.org/sisyphus/ collection by that time.

Thank you!

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>