Subject: [Feedback] Review Request
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:20:08 +0700 (ICT)
From: bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bryan Ross (bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxx) sent a message using the contact form at
https://schoolforge.net/contact.

Good day!

Ultimate Typing. We've actually been looking for expert reviewers for this
educational keyboarding program. Professionals skilled in evaluating quality
and we we're hoping if you'd be interested to take a look at it.

If you like the program and decide to post a review about it on your website,
that'd be AWESOME! And we can publish a $380-premium press release linking to
your review, link it to our blogs and social media sites that reach hundreds
of thousands of users per month. We are also open to give away free copies of
Ultimate Typing to your readers on a limited time if you like and give 50%
commission on any referred sales.

If you can give this a chance, please let me know and I'll immediately send
you a free copy for you to test this educational keyboarding program.

Some reviews:
http://www.homeschool.com/productreviews/eReflect.asp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-kC_CxrJw