[school-discuss] Peruvian government counters MS article

Organized education system often is a subset of governmental
responsibilities, so I hope this isn't too off topic.

"MS in Peruvian Open-source Nightmare"

MS wants Peru gov't _not_ to pass bill saying all gov't software will have
to be free software. Peru gov't responds to MS' oppressive lies.

It seems to refute negative practices (propagated by MS) of "intellectual
property", in defence of the private sector and freedom.

(Thx to Stephen S. for sending me the article.)
 -k