Re: [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format

hello,

these audio books are GNU licensed, and are being inducted into the Gutenberg
collection.

if you don't agree with that, you should probably look elsewhere.

you can always make your own audio books.  it's a free world :-)

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com