Re: [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format

thanks again for your prompt response.

Well, as far as books are concerned, I have a lot of interest in Oscar Wilde's works, all of them, and particularly I would like to find ''De Profundis'''in audio, if possible ( am i asking too much?).

About the composers and their biographies, I would like all about the classical period, the rennaissance, romantism, and all you could have available without cost, for we are going through a bit of economical problems here.

PLease, let me know of the possibilites that wouldnt envolve any kind of cost.

Thank you so much again,

Monica R. Garcia