Re: [school-discuss] free audio books in .mp3 format : revised broadcast sche...

On Saturday 11 May 2002 06:21 pm, you wrote:
> I have got another question, and I dont know if you could help me answer
> it.
>
> Facing the difficulties in teaching English with an artistic approach in my
> country I would like to know if you are aware of any means of  letting more
> students know about my work, be it through internet  or whatever possible
> means.

where are you ? i am in new orleans usa.

i can show your work to the school districts here in louisiana.
at least two districts i deal with may be interested.
other people on the list may be able to do that for their respective home
states or countries.

mike eschman, etc ...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com